Plastering - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
If you want a job in construction and you can work with your hands quickly and accurately, this job could be a good choice for you. As a plasterer, you apply different kinds of plaster to internal walls and ceilings so that they are ready for decorating.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
A plastering apprentice would be involved in:
- Dry lining, floating and skimming walls and ceilings
- Applying renders to external walls
- Decorative work such as ceiling roses and cornices
Who could you work for?
Our apprentices have worked for a wide range of plastering companies such as D&L Plastering and Wright Rendering and Plastering.
Level 2 in Plastering.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.