Business Plus Entry Level Foundation Learning at Greenwich Community College
• An Award in Business Administration (Vocational)
• An Award in Public Services (Vocational)
• An Award in Personal and Social Development (PSD)
• An Award in Employability Skills (Employability)
• An Award in English (Functional Skills)
• An Award in Maths (Functional Skills)
• An Award in ICT (Functional Skills)
No qualifications are required but a willingness to work well, attend regularly and an active interest in the workings of Business and Public Services is essential. All applicants will be interviewed by a tutor and will be asked to carry out an initial assessment where deemed necessary. Any extra support needs will be discussed at the interview. Course groups are limited to 12 students.
Successful completion of the course could lead to a Level 1 Foundation Learning course in Business Studies or Uniformed Public Services, or alternatively the course will improve your employability readiness.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Greenwich Community College directly.