Applied Business Studies - Single A Level at Pembroke School/ Ysgol Penfro
AS Course Content
· Investigating and introducing the main functions of business at an advanced level.
· A solid basis for studying commercial activity.
· Guest speakers, visits and research are core activities in this subject.
A2 Course Content
· More specialised units looking at specific management skills and the importance of international enterprise.
· You do not need prior learning in this subject. Usual Sixth Form entry applies. Some special cases considered.
· This course combines very well with Economics, Maths, English, RE and Sports Studies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Pembroke School/ Ysgol Penfro directly.