Health & Social Care Core Foundation Enry Level 3 / Level1 at Hull College Group
This course will provide you with a broad range of skills and knowledge in Health and Social Care.
You will get the opportunity to take part in visits to different areas including nurseries and care homes.
You will benefit from our excellent resources and facilities as well as group support from our specialist staff.
Embedded in your studies you will build on your employability skills as well as completing a qualification in English and Maths.
- Introductory awareness of working with others in health, social care and children and young people’s settings.
- Developing skills in caring for Young Children
- Principles and values of Health and Social Care
- English and Maths
- Employability/Work Experience
No formal qualifications are required, however, students must demonstrate an interest in the vocation and complete the induction period.
- Level 1 Core Foundation Health and Social Care,
- CACHE Level 1 Certificate Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.