Wood Occupations CSKILLS NVQ Diploma Level 3 at North Nottinghamshire College
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations - Site Carpentry provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in site carpentry to demonstrate their competence.
Candidates must complete all the mandatory units to achieve this qualification.
- Conforming to general safety in the workplace
- Installing first fixing components in the workplace
- Installing second fixing components in the workplace
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace.
- Erecting structural carcassing components in the workplace
- Erecting complex structural carcassing components in the workplace
- Maintaining non-structural and structural components in the workplace
- Setting up and using fixed or transportable woodworking machinery in the workplace
- Setting up and using fixed or transportable metalworking machinery in the workplace.
Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry. Other relevant experience and qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
You will also undertake initial diagnostic tests and interview before starting the course.
Assessment is by a range of tutor assessed practical assignments and online knowledge tests.
- Work Based Apprenticeship Scheme
- Employment in site carpentry and other related careers.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.