Certificate for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce L2 at Red Tape Central
Working with Children aged between 0-5 years, in either a Nursery or Primary School setting, you would be responsible for providing a safe and happy environment for the Children in your care.
You will work on observing children's development and planning activities to suit. This includes the support, development, understanding, safeguarding, mantaining relationships and education of young people.
There is a diverse range of job roles for people with Childcare qualifications. This qualification can help you find work as a;
- Nursery Nurse
- SureStart Worker
- Special Educational Needs Assistant
- Child Care Centre Manager
- Preschool Advisor
You will need GCSE's or equivalent for this course
- A member of staff will guide you through an online initial assesment and on your initial visit they will ensure you are you are working to the correct level and arrange any assistance if necessary
- We will provide you with an experienced, qualified assessor to help guid you through the qualification
- The assessor will visit each learner in the workplace, on a regular basis to progress you through the qualification
- The qualification can vary in length depending on a candidates commitment and availability and will be assessed through a variety of methods such as; assessor observations, Witness testmonies, Professional discussions and self reflective account including evidence.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is currently £3.30 per hour. (An employer may pay you more than this)
Early Years Educator Level 3
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.