Scaffolding Pre-Apprenticeship Course at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
If you are able to understand building plans, this job could suit you. As a scaffolder, you would put up and take down scaffolding to allow other workers to reach the higher levels of buildings during construction, cleaning and renovation projects.
To be a scaffolder you should:
- be able to follow instructions and plans carefully and accurately
- have good hand-to-eye coordination
- be physically fit and agile for climbing, and handling heavy equipment
- enjoy working outdoors and be comfortable working at heights
- be able to work as part of a team
- be fully aware of health and safety issues
This is a C-Skills qualification.
NVQ Level 1 Diploma in Scaffolding.
You will be paid a training allowance whilst completing your pre-apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding.
You could progress on to a level 2 apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.