Bookkeeping & Computerised Accounts AAT Level 1 Award at Waltham Forest College
The introductory level will suit you if:
- You'd like a solid introduction to bookkeeping - or just a refresher
- You need bookkeeping skills for your business
- You're interested in running bookkeeping services for local businesses
- You are not currently in employment or training and you need workplace skills
- You would like to acquire new skills to help with a change in your career
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Working within bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping and accounts
- Spreadsheet Software
- Computerised accounts
Once you have applied we will invite you into the college to participate in:
- a 1:1 interview with a member of the AAT team
You will be assessed through 2 AAT certified computer-based assessments.
This course will give you specialised transferable and recognisable career-boosting skills and an industry recognised qualification. When you successfully complete your course you may progress to Level 2 Bookkeeping and Computerised accounts, seek employment or become self-employed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Waltham Forest College directly.