Financial Internship at Kaplan Financial
If you're aged 16-18 and looking to take the first step into a professional accounting career, a Kaplan Internship could be the right move for you.
Kaplan Internships combine real work experience, a nationally recognised accounting qualification and employability skills to help you move into a career in accounting and finance.
By taking part you will:
- Receive up to 8 weeks work experience in an accounting or finance related role.
- Study a recognised accounting and finance qualification such as AAT Level 1, Sage Bookkeeping or Payroll entry.
- Brush up on vital employability skills such as CV writing and Interview techniques.
- Build networks with local businesses, helping you progress your career.
- Boost your chances of getting an Accountancy Apprenticeship, move onto further education or employment.
Employability skills & Level 1 AAT qualification.
To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity you cant have more than:
- 1 A Level
- 3 AS Leve's
- Or a
- BTEC Level 3
This is an alternative route into accounting that doesnt rely on previous academic qualifications.
Your travel expenses will be covered, plus when you've completed your Internship you'll receive a £100 voucher towards new interview clothes.
Will lead to guranteed employer interviews & Apprenticeship opportunties.
- Kaplan trains 85% of the top accountancy practices in the UK.
- We're rated grade 2 'good' by Ofsted so you can be sure you're in safe hands.
- Even after your Internship has finished, you'll receive support and guidance from our employment coaches.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kaplan Financial directly.