Customer Service Level 2 & Level 3 Apprenticeship at CTS Training
Excellent customer service is something which every customer looks for, which is why this Apprenticeship can be applied to hundreds of different job roles across many different sectors. During this Apprenticeship you are likely to work at the front end of a business and regularly assist customers. There are a wide variety of possible duties, but the main focus of the role is to make sure that the customers are dealt with in a positive, reliable and pleasant way. The skills learnt during this Apprenticeship can be transferred to almost any other industry.
Level 2 Roles:
Level 3 Role:
Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Relations Manager
Senior Customer Advisor
Diploma in Customer Service L2/L3
Technical Certificate in Customer Service L2/L3
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT L1/L2
Your normally need GCSE’s/the equivalent at Grade D or above to start on this course. (This depends on the employer’s requirements.)
How it works
- CTS Training will provide you with an experienced, qualified assessor.
- They will assess each learner on the initial visit to ensure we are working to their level and any additional assistance can be arranged if necessary.
- The assessor will visit each candidate in the workplace, on a regular basis to progress through the qualification. (These visits are arranged to the learners and organisations convenience)
- The NVQ Framework consists of the NVQ itself, Technical Certificate to prove underpinning knowledge and Key Skills in Numeracy, Literacy and in some cases key skills in ICT.
- The Framework can vary in length depending on candidates’ commitment and availability and will be assessed through a variety of methods such as; Assessor observations, Witness testimonies, Professional discussions using a Dictaphone, Self reflective accounts including evidence.
Apprentices may earn a minimum of £3.40 per hour. (An employer may pay more than this.)
Clerical Officer/Other Custoemr Service Roles
Customer Service L4
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss the Apprenticeship further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.