Health & Social Care Level 2 Diploma at Waltham Forest College
This course is for anyone aged 19+ who are already working in health and social care. This can either be in a paid role or a voluntary capacity.
The mandatory units include: communication, personal development, equality and inclusion, duty of care, the role of the health and social care worker, safeguarding and protection, person-centred approaches, health and safety and handling information.
There are then additional optional units which build the qualification to 46 credits. The optional units you choose are specific to your job role.
- There are no formal entry requirements however a good level of written and spoken English is required.
- Agreement of applicant's employer.
- Interview and assessment.
- Workplace assessments and observations of performance.
- This course is a mixture of competence and knowledge units which will all be delivered in the workplace.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course.
- Any of the short courses in Health and Social Care.
- Other career paths in the Health and Social Care industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Waltham Forest College directly.