Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at PDM Training and Consultancy Ltd
This level 2 programme is suitable for anyone working in or about to start in a customer service role. The aim of this qualification is to contribute to the skills, knowledge and overall performance of the industry’s workforce.
To properly assist customers, you’ll need clear and up-to-date knowledge of your organisation’s products and services. You’ll also need to be able to communicate with all sorts of people.
This framework is made up of 4 core elements:
- Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills English Level 1
To gain the full qualification candidates are required to complete two mandatory units, plus a further 5 of the optional units, at least one from each theme.
- Prepare yourself to deliver good customer service
- Provide customer service within the rules
Impression and Image
- Give customers a positive impression and yourself and your organisation
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Process customer service information
- Live up to the customer service promise
Make customer service personal
- Go the extra mile in customer service
- Deal with customers in writing or using ICT
- Deal with customers face to face
- Deal with customers by telephone
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Deliver customer service on your customer’s premises
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Handling Problems
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems
- Resolve customer service problems
Development and Improvement
- Develop customer relationships
- Support customer service improvements
- Develop personal performance through delivering customer service
The apprenticeship is normally delivered in the workplace as a bespoke programme over a period of 12 months dependent on the commitment of the employer and apprentice.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact PDM Training and Consultancy Ltd directly.