Domestic Plumbing & Heating - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
The domestic gas and plumbing industries are highly competitive fields that employ skilled crafts people and technicians. Within these industries there is good scope for progression and the possibility of specialising in a number of different areas.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
You will be involved with the installation, service and repair of:
- Central heating systems and fires
- Hot and cold water systems
- Bathroom suites
Who could you work for?
We work with many employers including City Response, NWP and Flow-Right Plumbing and Gas.
Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating.
5 GCSEs A-C, including English and Maths and BPEC assessment.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be paid with government funding and/or by your employer.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.