A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics at Regent High School
CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF…
- you want to deepen your understanding of quadratics, geometry, trigonometry, algebra and more
- you like a challenge
- you are considering a future career which involves mathematics
In Mathematics you will look in depth at statistics, probability, calculus and mechanics. You will also learn how to apply mathematics to real life problems.
In Further Mathematics you will have the chance to study more complex numbers and matrices as well as ordering and finding the most efficient pathways and methods which link to programming and probability and distributions.
- Mathematics: at least 5 A*-C grades at GCSE including English and Maths with at least a grade A in GCSE Mathematics
- Further Mathematics: as above, and at least a grade C or above in Further Maths Level 2
- AS/A2 Mathematics: three exams at the end of the year.
- AS/A2 Further Mathematics: three exams at the end of the year.
- university degrees in Mathematics, Economics, Architecture and many more
- college courses in Accountancy, Finance and Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
POSSIBLE CAREER OPTIONS
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Regent High School directly.