ICT Users - Advanced Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
The UK's thriving IT industry needs qualified individuals. With The Growth Company, you gain the qualifications as well as the practical experience that employers are looking for.
What can we offer?
- Web development pathway for those who want to use coding language to build websites and games
- IT Applications pathway for individuals who need to use a range of IT software in their role
- Systems and Networking Support pathway for people who enjoy troubleshooting and fixing computer faults
- Sales pathway for individuals who use IT in a sales roles or who sell a technical product or service
What will you do?
IT apprentices perform tasks such as:
- Create software applications and websites
- Edit data and produce reports
- Diagnose and fix computer faults
Who could you work for?
We have placed apprentices with hundreds of employers across Greater Manchester including Ferranti Technologies, Positive Steps Oldham and The University of Manchester.
Level 3 in ICT Users.
GCSE grades A-C in Maths, English and IT plus relevant industry experience.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to higher level qualifications.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.