OCN Level 3 Maternity Course at Simply One Stop Ltd
The OCN accredited Level three training will qualify you to work as a Maternity Nurse and validate those who already work in the role.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain a formal accredited qualification.
The course will be run over two days with small class sizes at our North London Venue taught by our very experienced tutors.
Learners will need to successfully complete the portfolio of evidence following the course and will have four weeks to submit their work.
The course is Suitable For:
• Experienced Nannies & Maternity Nurses
• Health Care Assistants/Nursery Nurses
• New Mums/Grandparents can choose to just book on the two day class (at a reduced rate)
The course will cover topics such as
• The role and responsibilities of a Maternity Nurse Care of Newborns
• Breast feeding
• Sleep routines
• Colic and Reflux
• The health and care of Post Natal Mums
• Post Natal Depression - signs, understanding and support building your portfolio
• Various other relevant topics and information
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Simply One Stop Ltd directly.