Providing Security Services Apprenticeship Level 2 at PDM Training and Consultancy Ltd
This level 2 programme is suitable for anyone working in or about to enter the sector. It will improve personal skills and knowledge in a broad range of competencies. At level 2 the candidate will develop and subsequently demonstrate their ability to competently perform a wide range of role-specific activities.
On this Apprenticeship, there are several pathways that cover the following sub-sectors: static and patrol guarding, events security, door supervision, retail security, reception duties, and CCTV operation.
ob roles appropriate for this Apprenticeship include:
- Security Guard (static and/or patrol)
- Uniformed Security Guards in retail environments e.g. shopping malls, department stores
This award is made up of 4 core elements:
- L2 BTEC in Knowledge of Providing Security Services
- L2 NVQ in Providing Security Services
- L1 Key or Functional Skills – Communication
- L1 Key or Functional Skills – Application of Number
The Apprenticeship is normally delivered in the workplace as a bespoke programme over a period of 12 months.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact PDM Training and Consultancy Ltd directly.