Travel and Tourism BTEC at St John Fisher Catholic High School
The course comprises of 60 credits of study. This is made up of 40 credits which are compulsory units and 20 credits of optional units. The compulsory units are:
- Investigating the Travel and Tourism Sector
- The Business of Travel and Tourism
- The UK as a Destination
- Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
A selection of the optional units available are:
- Preparing for Employment
- European and Long-haul Destinations
- Work Experience in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Retail Travel Operations
- Investigating the Cruise Industry
- Business Travel Operations
A good standard of English and Maths is required - a C grade in both is preferred. In addition, if you are studying Geography, Business or another related subject, a C grade or above is expected in this subject area.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John Fisher Catholic High School directly.