Art And Design (Creative Digital Media) (90 Credit ) L3 Diploma at North Lindsey College
The Creative Digital Media course is rapidly evolving and changing to meet industry
standards. On the course you will develop an understanding of the end to end production cycle in relation to different platforms e.g. photography, visual communication, film and animation. The course will allow you to develop creatively in many ways whilst
providing an insight into the industry. The subjects covered include:
- Digital Photography
- Digital Graphic Design
- Digital Illustration
- Creative Drawing
- Film Production
- Film & TV Special Effects
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including English and Maths
- Or successful completion of a level 2 programme at merit level where personal targets have been met
- NB: A creative subject is advantageous
- Mature learners are also welcome and entry requirement qualifications may be flexible in some cases.
- All applicants will be required to attend an informal interview and present work that demonstrates their abilities to the required standard.
- A satisfactory reference
Your progress will be measured in a number of ways including practical projects, presentations
and written assignments that will be assessed internally. You will receive feedback from your studies in the form of verbal feedback from your tutor, written feedback following an assignment or project, and grading of your work. Final unit grades will be allocated
at unit completion. The course is continually assessed with no exams though your work may be sampled by an external moderator.
Maths and English will require a formal exam.
Progression is to a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design (Creative Digital Media)or Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design or Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. Further progression also includes degree, foundation degree or Higher National Diploma courses.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.