Professional Cookery City and Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma at Hull College Group
Hull College School of Hair, Beauty and Catering have been at the cutting edge of modern and contemporary teaching methods.
This will ensure that the training you receive will see you preparing and cooking foods that will ensure you are quickly snapped up by local and national employers.
Participate in extra curricular activities.
- Preparing and Cooking Game
- Preparing and Cooking Poultry
- Preparing and Cooking Red and White Meat
- Preparing and Cooking Hot and Cold Sauces
- Production Session operating our own HU1 Riverside Restaurant to showcase your skills.
- Require NVQ Level 2 Food Preparation and Cooking
- City and Guilds 706-1
- Desire to exceed and learn
- Excellent attendance and outstanding attitude.
You will be required to taste all food you prepare.
You will require full chef’s kitchen uniform and strong shoes.
- Enter Employment
- Level 2/3 Business studies to help you if you are considering opening your own Business.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.