Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship - NVQ Level 2 at Consortia Training
A Beauty NVQ can jump-start your career in beauty, and with the higher levels you could become a therapist and go on to be a Salon Manager.
To run your own Salon and specialise in particular types of massage and holistic therapies, you might want to think about other qualifications too.
Level 2 will suit you if you have some experience in Beauty Therapy and want to be come a Beauty Therapist.
You will complete between six and nine mandatory units and a range of optional units. Mandatory units include:
- To advise and consult with clients
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Provide make-up services.
Other units include:
- Provide facial services
- Provide pedicure services
You will complete these units over a 12 -24 months, depending on your requirements, within our fully working beauty room and your place of work.
All our tutors are fully qualified in Beauty Therapy and will assist you in every way possible to help you achieve your goal.
To undertake this course you must be employed within a Beauty salon. We will help you find your apprenticeship.
As part of the programme you may be required to complete Functional Maths and English at level 1. A tutor will support you in this to ensure that you get the best training available.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities is a big part of the Apprenticeship framework and will be embedded within your training.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills including; Creative thinking, reflective learning and team working will also be assessed and embedded within your course.
- You will also receive continued Information, Advice and Guidance to help you progress and complete your programme to the best of your abilities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Consortia Training directly.