Hospitality Supervision Advanced Apprenticeship Diploma - Work Based at Eastleigh College
The aim of this framework is to attract new people into Catering and Professional Chef Roles from a wide range of backgrounds to replace those who leave or retire and to provide employers with the cooking, chef and craft cuisine skills they need to help increase productivity and profitability.
This Apprenticeship involves the completion of
- L3 Hospitality Supervision
- L3 Award in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles
- functional skills English and maths L2.
The mandatory units include:
- Set objectives and provide support for team members.
- Develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Contribute to the control of resources.
- Lead a team to improve customer service.
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment.
- At least nine months experience of working in the hospitality industry
- or completion of a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality, Licensed Hospitality or Catering and Professional Chefs.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as: professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
On completion of this Apprenticeship, the apprentice will be competent to work as: Front of House Manager; Head of Reception; Duty/Hotel Supervisor/Manager or Regional Supervisor/Manager; Head Housekeeper.
After further training and development progress to Assistant General Manager or Regional Manager or owner of a hotel or bar.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.