Children and Young People's Workforce Apprenticeship Diploma Level 3 at Gateshead College
This qualification aims to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce and is a recognised qualification for those wishing to enter the children and young people’s workforce in England.
This course has a minimum credit value of 65 credits and covers the age range from birth to 19 years.
This requires the learner to spend time in a real work environment.
The Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce has been approved as a component required for the Children’s Care, Learning and Development Apprenticeship framework.
- Promote communication in health
- Understand child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people
- Understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people
- There aren't any specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners might find it useful if they have already completed a Level 2 qualification.
- In addition to the entry requirements it is essential that you have evidence of either relevant employment or work experience in the care sector, which may include voluntary work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gateshead College directly.