Physical Education AS/A2 at Rednock School
What will I learn on this A Level course?
This course aims to:
- Develop your knowledge and skills in selected activities;
- Explore the contemporary sociological issues in modern sport
- Examine the effects of exercise and the relationships between training and performance
- Analyse the way we learn to be skilful
- Compare and contrast sport through many differing cultures
- Enhance your understanding of the role of technology or psychology in sporting performance
- Find ways to improve your own performance through your greater understanding
What units will I have to complete to get my qualifications?
- G451 - INTRODUCTION TO PHYSICAL EDUCATION
3 Sections: Anatomy & Physiology/Acquiring Movement skills/Socio-Cultural Studies
- G452 - 2 PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES AND ONE EPIP (SPEECH)
- G453 - PRINCIPLES ACROSS AREAS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
3 Sections : Exercise, Physiology/History of Sport/Sports Psychology
- G454 - 1 PRACTICAL ACTIVITY AND ONE EPIP (SPEECH)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rednock School directly.