Electrical Installation EAL Diploma Level 3 at Southampton City College
Gain advanced underpinning knowledge and related skills of electrical installation. You will practise and be assessed on the installation and testing of electrical equipment together with the relevant theory of electrical installation and wiring regulations.
- Electrical installation design
- Environmental technology systems
- Inspection testing
- Diagnosing and correcting electrical faults
- Electrical science and principles
- Environmental health and safety
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation, or Industry experience and successful interview
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation
- Work as a Trainee Electrician
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.