Applied Business Level 3 Certificate at Wednesfield High Specialist Engineering Academy
The AQA Level 3 Certificate in Applied Business will give students the opportunity to learn and understand the fundamental business and entrepreneurial knowledge and skills associated with working within a business enterprise.
Students will understand the way in which any venture in business (big or small) is a function of the relationship between it’s people, it’s marketing, it’s finance and it’s ability to deliver operationally upon its commitments.
For students who wish their learning to be practical and active, making use of their own business imagination, then the Certificate in Applied Business is a highly relevant qualification.
- The role of finance in planning an enterprise, analysing and making financial decisions
- How business organisations use the human, physical and financial resources at their disposal to achieve their dynamic goals
- The nature of enterprising behaviour and how this can be personally utilised to best exploit entrepreneurial opportunities within specific market conditions.
- How managers organise, motivate and lead employees through change to achieve business objectives
- The skills and processes required to develop, present and evaluate a business proposal
- The skills and processes required to develop an e-business proposal for a new business
- The planning, coordination and management of a one-off event to support a business proposal
- The development of a marketing communications mix for a business proposal and a schedule of marketing communications.
- Unit 1 Financial planning and analysis
- Unit 2 Business Dynamics
- Unit 3 Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Unit 4 Managing and leading people
- Unit 5 Developing a business proposal
- Unit 6 e-Business implementation
- Unit 7 Managing an event
- Unit 8 Marketing communications
GCSE C in English and Maths, C in Business
This qualification contains both a significant amount of personal, integrated learning, as well as examined and assignment-based assessments.
The student will be better prepared to make the adjustment to the learner-centred ethos of study at university
Business students who go on to study at degree level are in high demand with employers worldwide and are some of the most employable.
JOB OPTIONS Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Chartered management accountant
- Corporate investment banker
- Human resources officer
- Insurance underwriter
- Management consultant
- Operational researcher
- Risk manager
- Logistics and distribution manager
- Marketing executive
- Retail manager
- Sales executive
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wednesfield High Specialist Engineering Academy directly.