Team Leading at North Lancs Training Group (NLTG)
What is Team Leading?
The qualifications are designed to give practising team leaders and first line managers a solid foundation in their formal development as a manager. The qualifications can be tailored to meet the needs of your particular industry and are ideal whether you are new to leading a team and want the tools and knowledge to make your team work successfully or are a more experienced manager and want to further develop your management performance.
What training will I receive?
On the intermediate level, you will take three mandatory units focusing on managing personal development, developing working relationships with colleagues and communicating information and knowledge.
You then choose from a diverse range of optional units to complete the qualification, tailoring your learning to meet your individual and organisational needs.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, there will be no need to attend college as you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Training Officer.
- All vacancies are jobs from day one
- Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
- You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
- We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
- We operate an equality and diversity policy
- All employers are appraised for health and safety
- We will visit you regularly during your training
- Your training will be full and varied
Which qualifications will I achieve?
Depending on your abilities/employers training opportunities, you will follow:
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship:
Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
Functional Skills at Level 1
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lancs Training Group (NLTG) directly.