Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 at City College Coventry
This apprenticeship involves work based learning, and is particularly suitable for job roles such as office administrators, office juniors or executives, personal assistants and receptionists in any business or sector.
Tasks will vary depending on the business and sector in which apprentices are employed. Tasks may include:
- Providing reception services
- Administering finance
- Producing business documents
- Collating, reporting, storing and retrieving business information
- Contributing to the organisation of events
- Using and maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Providing administrative support for meetings
- Using a variety of software packages
- Monitoring information systems
- Developing and delivering presentations
By gaining a level 2 qualification in business administration you will gain the basic key skills, knowledge and experience to kick start your career and give you what you need to progress into roles with additional responsibilities, and go onto higher qualification levels if you want to.
By undertaking a work based apprenticeship you will earn while you learn. This is because the qualification is competency based. You will receive both ‘on and off the job training’ to help you to develop your knowledge and skills. You will also receive support from a dedicated assessor to help you to achieve your qualifications.
Qualification achieved upon completion include:
Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.