Sport and Physical Activity Cambridge Technical Level 3 Extended Certificate at Oldbury Wells School
The course will consist of the following units:
• Unit 1 – Body Systems and the Effects of Physical Activity (externally assessed via an exam)
• Unit 2 – Sports Coaching and Leadership (internally assessed via coursework)
• Unit 3 – Sports Organisation and Development (externally assessed via an exam)
Then a choice of two from the following internally assessed units:
• Perfomance Analysis in Sport and Exercise
• Organisation of Sports Events
• Practical Skills in Sport and Physical Activities
• Sport and Exercise Psychology
• Sport and Exercise Sociology
Minimum Entry Requirements: 5 GCSE 9-6 including English and Maths, Level 6 or higher in GCSE Biology, A BTEC Level 1/2 First Award in Sport at Grade merit or higher, Level 6 or higher in GCSE PE.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Oldbury Wells School directly.