Level 3 Print Administration at Leeds City College
This qualification is aimed at those who carry out Administration work in a Print working environment and have responsibility for managing clients and client data. Aspects of their role may cover purchasing, invoicing, stock control, estimating production control and data base management.
The technical knowledge will be taught on a one to one basis and use online material. It will be assessed by portfolio evidence. Your competency will be examined by observation, witness statements and portfolio work carried out within the workplace
- Promote and maintain health and safety in a print related working environment
- Understanding the print industry
- Contributing to improving the effectiveness of the print organisation
- Knowledge of the organisation's printing processes and related information
- Sending and receiving digital files
- Spread sheet software
- Word processing software
- Reviewing print production costs and preparing invoices
- Choosing supplies and suppliers for your business
- Ordering products and services
- Understanding internal and external supply chains
GCSE Maths and English at grade C (4/5) or above is desirable.
Portfolio work and observation.
Level 4 Print Administration.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.