Plumbing Studies Level 2 Diploma at Southport College
These qualifications are intended for those wanting to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the plumbing industry.
At Level 2 this consists of a basic understanding, whilst the Level 3 Diploma equips learners with advanced plumbing knowledge and skills
You will be introduced to the following elements-
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Plumbing system installation planning
- Complex cold water systems
- Hot water systems
- Sanitation and drainage
- Central heating
- Domestic gas principles
- Career awareness in Building Services
Sucessful completion of the L1 Plumbing studies or L2 Building Services Engineering programme and a satisfactory reference or 5 GCSE at grade D including science. Reference and successful interview.
Continual assessment in the practical workshop and multiple choice exams
Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies or an apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southport College directly.