Introductory Certificate in Basic Construction Skills City & Guilds Level 1 at Millennium Academy Ltd
The Introductory Certificate in Basic Construction Skills qualification has been designed to provide basic training in construction skills for those seeking employment or knowledge in the construction industry. They are suitable for use with learners who have no previous experience or knowledge of the construction craft skills. The course provides understanding of particular crafts and offers a suitable progression route unto higher qualifications in related crafts.
- Transferring levels in plumbing
- Working with non-manipulative compression fittings
- Copper pipe bending and jointing
- Connecting plastic fittings to a cold water cistern and central heating header tank
- Connection of flex to common apparatus
- Installing a one way lighting circuit
- 13 amp switched socket wired in ring main
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.