Bricklaying Level 3 Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
Take your brickwork skills to industry standard level with this recognised national qualification. Lessons are a mix of practical workshops and classroom sessions to give you a grounding in the theory and practice of traditional and contemporary brickwork. Our courses are nationally recognised qualifications and offer a clear progression route from Level 2 to Level 3.
- Excellent, industry standard workshops
- Professional, experienced tutors
- Opportunities for work experience with local industry
- Fantastic pass rates of achievement
- Good progression to employment
You need to have completed the City and Guilds Diploma in Bricklaying L2 course or have at least 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including English and Maths
You can progress to an Apprenticeship, employment, self-employment or higher education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.