Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration at North Lancs Training Group (NLTG)
What is Business Administration? Business Administration is varied and you could find yourself working in a small office with only one other person or a larger company with many people.
What training will I receive?
Your employer will train you to use all office equipment such as the telephone, photocopier and computer. You will be trained to work as part of a team and to plan and organise your work. You will gain knowledge of health and safety and need to be committed and well presented as companies have high quality standards.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified Training Officer.
Minimum apprenticeship wage is £3.30 per hour which is £132.00 per week if you are working a 40 hour week
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.