Creative and Media Production (Gaming) BTEC Diploma at Havering Sixth Form College
This course is for those who specifically want to work towards a career in this industry and not for those who just enjoy playing games. There will be a requirement to engage with concepts for games, industry context and the creation of interactive products including websites and games.
Can combine with other A-Levels such as ICT courses, Computer Science, Creative Courses such as Graphics, Photography or Film.
You can expect to:
- Produce websites and simple games with comprehensive planning documents
- Produce reports related to the industry
- Participate in group and independent work
- Develop analytical skills and an awareness of contemporary issues including equality and diversity
- Develop transferrable skills such as creative thinking, literacy and numeracy
One grade B and four grade Cs.
Exam Board – Edexcel
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Havering Sixth Form College directly.