City and Guilds Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles Level 3 at 5 E Ltd.
Undertake this City & Guilds course in London with 5E Ltd and benefit from advanced ICT and networking skills as well as full certification by taking examinations at our Pearson Vue Test Centre. You will have full access to high quality training material, advanced learning with our expert tutors and hands-on availability to lab facilities to complete your qualification!
This qualification is an excellent progression course from the Level 2 Diploma in Systems Support. In the Level 3 course you will cover more complex work and develop your supervisory skills. You will learn to work independently and be able to design, plan and implement complex ICT infrastructures. Upon completing this course you will gain the Diploma alongside two professional vendor certifications.
- Plan and design an ICT systems infrastructure
- Server, Desktop and Network set-up and configuration
- Customer support, presentation and supervisory skills
- Implementation of complex ICT systems infrastructure
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Windows XP Professional
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact 5 E Ltd. directly.