Plastering Apprenticeships Level 2 at City College Coventry
This apprenticeship is ideal for anyone who is thinking of working within the construction industry as a plasterer. It covers a broad range of skills which are put to use on a range of sites, from large building sites to private houses.
You develop a range of plastering skills including preparing surfaces for plaster and working with fibrous plaster to create solid internal and external finishes. You also specialise your training with two optional units – e.g. laying screeds, fixing plasterboards or installing dry linings.
- Conform to general workspace safety
- Conform to efficient work practices
- Move and handle resources
- Prepare background surfaces for plaster
- Produce internal solid plastering finishes
- Produce external solid finishes
Optional units (two required):
- Apply finishing plaster to background surfaces
- Install direct bond
- Dry linings
- Lay sand and cement screeds
- Apply projection plaster
- Maintain equipment
- Install mechanically fixed plasterboard
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.