BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Sport at Abbeyfield School
Students opting for this subject will develop a wide range of transferable skills that are sought after by both universities, colleges and employers, particularly in the sport and leisure field.
- Unit 1: Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit 2: Physiology and Fitness
- Unit 3: Assessing Risk in Sport
- Unit 7: Fitness Testing
- Unit 9: Practical Sport
- Unit 13: Leadership in Sport
- Unit 17: Psychology in Sport
5A*-C GCSEs including English. Enjoy and have a passion for participating in sport.
Desirable: Studying GCSE PE or BTEC Sport in year 11.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Abbeyfield School directly.