Uniformed Public Services – Level 3 Extended Diploma at Sparsholt College
You’ll increase your knowledge, skills, level of fitness and discipline ready for a career in the uniformed public services or the private sector.
This course encompasses a range of outdoor and adventurous activities and sports based units, as well as a wide variety of public services subjects. You’ll be involved in and exposed to a range of activities that will support your development and progression to employment or Higher Education, including extra-curricular trips to the European Parliament in Brussels and Florida’s death row.
• Training and guest speakers from a range of public services
• Armed Forces work experience week
• University application support
• Teamwork and leadership opportunities
• Canoeing, kayaking, navigation, indoor wall climbing, mountain biking and many more outdoor activities
Five GCSEs at grade C or above including English/Level 2 Diploma at Merit level with Level 2 English.
• Degree (BSc) or Foundation Degree (FdSc) courses.
• Emergency Services (Police/Ambulance/Fire Brigade)
• Armed Forces (British Army/Royal Navy/Royal Air Force)
• HM Prison Service
• Customs/Border Control
• Rescue Services
• Paramedic Science
• Fitness instructor
•Outdoor/adventure training instructor
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sparsholt College directly.