Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship at Heart of England Training Ltd (HOET)
On the Advanced Apprenticeship you will continue to progress your knowledge and skills in Marketing. You will be employed in a Marketing role and earning a wage. This apprenticeship covers creating and analysing advertising campagins, digital marketing and search engine optimisation.
You will also be invited to attend our free one day courses which will help you with you marketing knowledge even more!
You will cover the following mandatory units on this apprenticeship:
- Analyse competitor activity
- Contribute to the development of a marketing plan
- Improve performance in a business environment
- Work with other people in a business environment
You can choose from a number of optional units, here are some:
- Contribute to innovation in a business environment
- Develop realtionships with colleagues and stake holders
- Design an advertising campagin
You will need to complete the intermediate apprenticeship in marketing.
You will be assessed once every two weeks via observations, discussions and write ups.
You will be earning a minimum of £2.65 per hour. Most employers pay more than this.
You can go onto other qualifications such as customer service or business administration. You could even become a manager!
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.