Childcare BTEC Level One Diploma at Bishop Burton College
You will learn about different aspects of caring for children, including understanding play for early learning, growth and development of young people and healthy eating. Students take part in a range of practical activities and visit childcare settings as part of the programme.
- Sharing learning experiences with children
- Human growth and development
- Children's play and leisure activities
- Science and technology
- Music and craft activities for young children
- Healthy eating for families
- English and Maths, as required.
A genuine passion for the subject and one satisfactory reference is needed.
The level two course is available at the College if you want to progress onto higher study.
This course can lead to many fulfilling careers in all areas of caring for children, including in nurseries and schools, along with in social and residential work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.