Caring for Children Entry Level (Entry 3) at South Essex College
This study programme is a fantastic opportunity to gain a foundation in understanding how to care for children, providing lots of opportunities to build confidence, self-esteem and personal friendships.
You will develop an awareness of the suppor
- healthy eating
- play and Learning in the home
- respecting and valuing children
- individual rights and responsibilities
- healthy lifestyles
- listening to and talking with a young child
- providing a safe and
- demonstrate the ability to work at Entry Level 3 in Maths and English
- successful interview and satisfactory references
You will be assessed throughout the study program using a wide range of techniques. This includes course work and assignments. There are also exam-based functional skill tests.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
CACHE Introduction to Health, Social Care & Childrenâ€™s & Young Peopleâ€™s Settings Level 1 Diploma.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.