Front of House Reception Intermediate Apprenticeship at HIT Training
This Intermediate Apprenticeship will last 12 months and is made up of the following components:
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality & Catering Principles (Front of House Reception) (Technical Certificate)
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Front of House Reception (Vocational Qualification)
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 1)
- Functional Skills English (Level 1)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
This is down to the eligibility of the candidate and also an Initial assessment.
The employer will also need to demonstrate suitability of training programme by completing a skills scan.
Continuous Assessment in the workplace
Assessment reviews take place every4-6 weeks
An employer contribution is applicable and is dependent on the size of the organisation and the volume of participants on the training programmes.
In addition to hotel reception, qualified receptionists can also work a wide range of facilities including hospitals, doctor and dentist surgeries, solicitor practices, schools and hairdressers.
Your chances for promotion will be greatest in larger organisations, and with experience you may be able to progress to a supervisory role such as a Shift Leader and eventually to Front of House Manager.
You may also move into related areas such as human resources and administration.
For more information about HIT Training and this Apprenticeship visit www.hittraining.co.uk/careers
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact HIT Training directly.