Business Administration Level 2 at Mercia College
The apprenticeship is designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of organizations from small and medium sized business through to much larger ones. The course provides a structured approach for prospective administrators, aiding the development of organizational skills and personal progression. The course acts as a feeder to essential roles including executive assistants, secretaries, administration assistant, data entry clerks and office juniors.
What will I gain from this course?
- Level 2 certificate in Business and administration
- Gain a nationally recognized Edexcel certificate
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
- Organisational and personal development skills
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- There are four mandatory units – Manage your own performance in a business environment; Improve your own performance in a business environment; Work in a business environment; and Communicate in a business environment – plus optional units.
- Skills to excel you in the future
- Organisational requirements
- Working effectively in a business environment
- Communicating information
- Basic IT applications and equipment
- Improving self confidence
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Mercia College directly.