Retail Skills (QCF) Edexcel Level 1 Certificate at Southport College
This course will help you develop the skills and competencies you need to start an exciting career in Retail. The qualification allows you to develop and apply knowledge, understanding and skills based on recognised standards for Retail as set out by employers.
These are just some of the topics you will study:
• Working effectively in a retail team
• Keep Stock at Required Levels in a retail environment
• Wrap & Pack goods for customers in a retail environment
• Display stock to promote sales to customers in a retail environment
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
Throughout the course you will also develop:
• Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT
3 GCSEs at grade E or a Diploma at Entry Level 3 or equivalent. Satisfactory College assessment in English and maths
• Successful interview
• Satisfactory reference
Each unit will be assess by practical, written and oral evidence.
After successful completion of the course you may progress onto a job in the retail sector.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southport College directly.