Religious Education (Philosophy and Ethics) A Level at Farlingaye High School
- Study of religion
- ultimate reality
- Life after death
- The challenge from science
- The nature and role of religion
- Sources of wisdom and authority
- Philosophy of religion
- Arguments for the existence of God
- Evil and suffering
- Religious experience
- Religious language
- Self and life after death.
- The nature and function of religion
- The dialogue between philosophy and religion how religion is influenced by, and influences, philosophy of religion.
(GCSE grades) Religious Education C or C in other Humanities subject(s) or English if RE not studied at GCSE
100% examinations at the end of A2 year for those who complete the A Level.
Religious Education A Level can be used to access a wide range of higher education courses.
It has particular relevance for those entering the caring professions and can also be used to gain entry to careers involving dealing with the public generally, eg law, commerce, public relations, journalism, medicine, education, politics and theology.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Farlingaye High School directly.