Accounting Advanced Apprenticeship at Epping Forest College
Accountancy is a highly-skilled profession where you can work in a variety of roles and industries. An apprenticeship in accountancy offers an alternative route to university, allowing you to achieve a professional and nationally recognised AAT qualification which can be achieved in less time than it takes to complete a degree.
Materials will be discussed at the interview with the Workforce Development apprenticeship team.
- Accounting principles and concepts together with the double entry bookkeeping system
- Accounting for non-current assests
- Accounting for adjustments and preparing the extended trail balance
- Producing final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Understanding VAT regulation and completing VAT forms
- Short term and long term decision making in costing environment
- Using spread sheets to enter, edit and organise data
- Using Tools and techniques within spread sheets to present information
Functional Skills- English and Maths which we can help you to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs.
You need to be aged 16 or over and working for 30 hours a week or more. Apprenticeship programmes require a level of English and Maths which we can help you to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs.
Online Test/Practical work/Assignments/ Witness Testimony/Observation in the workplace
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Epping Forest College directly.