Creative and Digital Media - Level 3 at South Devon College
The Creative and Digital Media Apprenticeship will take between 12 to 18 months to complete. The apprenticeship combines work-based learning and college training. You will learn on the job skills directly influenced by business and market needs. You will be expected to produce a digital portfolio which will include evidence of work-baed projects and actual artistic digital products. At college, you will learn about: Media Audiences and Production; Digital Communication and Creative Media Productions. Technical knowledge will be delivered to assist you in meeting the skills requirements for your place of work.
What will I learn?
- Media Audiences and Production
- Professional Behaviour in the Creative Media Sector
- Communicating and Presenting Ideas in the Creative Media Sector - Project based
- Digital Communication and Creative Media Productions - Project based
- Functional skills - Maths, English and ICT
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 1
- You must have a GCSE Grade C in English
- You will need to have achieved a minimum of 3 GCSEs at grade C or above
- You will need to present a portfolio of your work
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.