Introduction to the Hospitality Industry (City & Guilds) Certificate Level 2 at Acorn Training Consultants
This course is designed to give you the chance to learn and develop practical skills in food preparation and lets you put them to use in our kitchen.
This course is best suited to people who are able to interact with others and enjoy working with food.
- Gain practical experience within the food service industry
- Identify career opportunities within the hospitality industry
- Prepare food and drink and serve to customers
- Gain an understanding of how to maintain a safe and hygenic working enviroment
- Learn how to produce basic vegtable, pasta, rice & fish dishes
- Complete a one week paid work experience placement
- Develop employability skills
- Receive help with CVs, job applications, preparing for interviews and career planning
- Improve your Maths and English skills
- Move onto a Level 2/3 Apprenticeship
- Find employment in the hospitality industry
- Further education at Level 3
- Catering Assistant
- Restaurant Manager
- Bar Manager
- Kitchen Assistant
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acorn Training Consultants directly.