Business Administration Level 3 at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
This course is designed for you if you wish to develop your computer keyboarding skills to a high standard in readiness for employment or higher study.
You will cover text and word processing and other areas such as audio, document presentation, shorthand transcription and Welsh. Business procedures and business communications will also be covered.
The course runs in school friendly hours over four days each week.
The programme will be delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Classroom based learning
- Tutorial support
- Workshop Sessions
- Work Placement
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
- Business Administration Level 2, or
- Previous experience in an administrative environment
- Places on the programme are subject to interview
The programme will be assessed through a blend of the following:
- Practical and written assessments/assignments
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Portffolios of work
- Performance and observation
You could proceed onto a number of higher education programmes at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, including:
- HNC/HND Business Studies, available at Bangor
- Foundation Degree Management and Business, available at Rhos-on-Sea
- Foundation Degree Accounting and Finance, available at Rhos-on-Sea
- BA (Honours) Management and Business, available at Rhos-on-Sea.
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
Programme code: 1502A03B
This programme is available bilingually at the following campus(es):
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Grŵp Llandrillo Menai directly.